Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(02.09.2006)
I love Japanese food. I absolutely adore it! And there is a Japanese restaurant in Tampere that I've been hearing only good things about. So, knowing I would get good company from my brother we set off to Maruseki.

It was prime lunch time on Saturday and the small restaurant was packed. But the staff kindly managed to fit us in. We ordered some sushi. I had 5 salmon norimaki 5,00e and my brother opted for the tuna. The sushi was fresh tasting and delicious (although, I'm ashamed to say that we had some difficulty with the chopsticks). Then we had some rice with seasoning 1,50e and tonkatsu 6e both of which were very very good. And to finish a good meal off my brother had some Genmai-tea 1e, which aparently was good. So in the end the whole meal was 12,50e and I was very full and content.

Verdict: Very nice family restaurant. Pleasant staff and good food.

No comments: