Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well, how ironic. The day I write about working at Hella & Huone I get told that I don't work there anymore because the place is possibly being sold. What a bummer.

So, to 'celebrate' losing a job we went for a 2 for 1 birthday pizza offer at Hervanta's Bella Roma. Feeling a little let down I was being a little bitchy so, the place gets some minuses. First problem, the toilet hand towel machine didn't work, so I had to dry my hands with toilet paper. Secondly there was a lot of shit on the floor.

So, enough with the bitching. The service was nice and quick. The salad table, what you would expect. I had a pizza Marinara 9,20e (shrimp, tuna, mussels and of course garlic) and my fiancée had a Piazza del Vaticano 9,20e (ham, mushrooms, pineapple and blue cheese). The pizza was good and the size maneagable. I have this pizza fear. I'm not such a big fan of pizza and on top of that I find most pizzas too big and worst of all I feel absolutely awful leaving any on my plate. But these pizzas, were good.

Verdict: Pizza isn't really my cup of tea, but this pizza was alright. The atmosphere was a normal pizzeria style i.e. quite informal.

No comments: