Monday, September 25, 2006















(23.08.2006)
I have to confess my pet peeves is
collecting bonus/loyalty cards. I can trully say that I have almost every possible one available in Finland. I have Plussa, S-Etu, SK-ravintolat, Suomalainen Kirjakauppa, Yves Rocher, Hesburger, Stockmann... you name it. Anyway my latest addition is the Finlayson restaurant loyalty card. So, of course this weeks restaurant was one of those.

Speakeasy is a prohibition era themed hot wings restaurant, so of course we had to have some of the famous wings. I was really hungry (no surprise) so I wasn't too convinced that the 12 piece wings set 6,80e would fill me up so I also had some Paul "Matchstick Fries" Castellano alias "Big Paul" 3,40e. The fries basket was pretty big so that helped prep my stomach for the wings. The wings were very good. Deliciously crispy and nicely spicy.

Verdict: great value for money (especially considering that I got my brother fed for free with the loyalty card)!

No comments: