Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(23.09.2006)
Another brother sister lunch, this time at Manhattan Steakhouse. Now, Manhattan Steakhouse at Koskikeskus brings back very fond memories of my first year in Tampere. I used to take dance classes almost 6 times a week at Hip Hop House so between classes I used to spend my time eating at the Steakhouse. The Steakhouse has daily specials and you can get a good steak for less than 10e.

So, I had one of these specials a Florida pork steak 6,90e and a big glass of cola 2,10e. You can choose what kind of potatoes you would like your steak with from 6 different options. I always have the fries because they are deliciously crispy (and according to my brother very oily). The steak also comes with pre-made salad (which NO ONE touches). The steaks are all pretty much the same, for example my 'Florida pork' was your standard pork cutlet with some canned fruit salad mix on top of it. Still the taste of the pork is good and the price isn't bad.

Verdict: Don't expect anything too fancy, still good value for money. Two things to remember 1. the offer of the day is always worth checking out, 2. don't eat the salad!

No comments: