Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(27.08.2006)
Once again another bonus card restaurant visit. This time a 2 for 1 herkkusieniporsas 11,90e (button mushroom pork) offer at Sevilla. My boyfriend likes mushrooms, so when I showed him the coupon he really wanted to go and by know you should have realised seldom say no to food! Since we kind of felt cheap for eating for so little we decided to have a starter. Well actually, ever since I read Peter Mayle's book "French Lessons" I have been craving escargots. My boyfriend is small town farmers son, so, experience with food with him is pretty much limited to potato casserole. Luckily he is a good sport and up for trying new things so we ordered juusto-valkosipuli etanat 6,90e (escargots in garlic with cheese). The snails were good, but still quite expensive in my opinnion.

On to the main course. The dish was described as grilled pork tenderloin with fries and creamy mushroom sauce. The sauce was alright and the pork good, as were the fries. Not the most mind blowing experience, but still good considering we only payed 5,95e per dish. Verdict: pretty much what you would expect in a s-etu restaurant chain style place.

No comments: